Sunday, 14 Aug 2022
The World's Largest Fun Run - The City2Surf - will be back in Sydney on Sunday 14 August 2022. Join Team Canteen and help young Aussies stand up to cancer; as we celebrate Sydney with live entertainment, food, training runs, fundraising and much more. We'll see you at the start line!
Where does the money go?
We get it. Just when life should be full of possibilities, cancer crashes into a young person’s world and shatters everything. Canteen is the game-changer. We help young people cope with cancer in their families. Through Canteen, they learn to explore and deal with their feelings about cancer, connect with other young people in the same boat and if they’ve been diagnosed themselves, we provide specialist, youth-specific treatment teams.
By feeling understood and supported, young people develop resilience and can rebuild the foundations that crumbled beneath them when cancer turned their life upside down. That’s how Canteen is the difference.
What can we offer in return?
- Sign up to Team Canteen and receive a welcome kit, including a Canteen bandanna and singlet to wear on the day!
- A dedicated Fundraising Coordinator and fundraising guide to help you with your efforts.
- Raise over $250 and receive an on-the-day kit, including a Canteen water bottle and our 'Tote's changing lives' tote bag.
- Raise over $500 and receive happy socks and a Canteen pin.
- Raise over $1,000 and receive a Canteen Mug with some winter warming goodies.
Regardless of what you raise, know every cent supports young people impacted by cancer. THANK YOU.